Many of these sculptures are close to life-size and are positioned on the house’s lawn. Think patronage of the West Coast’s crème-de-la-chic, luxuriant Oscar de la Renta bath products and hi-tech in-room technology! A pair of local developers (the brothers Bo and Robert Zarnegin) own 80 percent of the hotel, and the Peninsula Group of Hong Kong owns the remaining 20 percent. These worlds coexist happily at the Peninsula Beverly Hills, a thoroughly civilized hostelry almost equidistant between Rodeo Drive and Century City. From its 60-foot rooftop pool to its groundbreaking spa (a must in LaLa Land), it … The Peninsula, 9882 South Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills, Calif. (310) 551-2888; www.peninsula.com Follow NY Times Travel on Twitter , Instagram and Facebook . The Peninsula Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills: 1,048 Hotel Reviews, 1,229 traveller photos, and great deals for The Peninsula Beverly Hills, ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Beverly Hills … Resembling a gracious private residence built in the classic Renaissance style, the hotel features 195 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, including 38 suites and 17 private villas. The Peninsula Beverly Hills is ideally located in the heart of Beverly Hills, just steps from the famous Rodeo Drive. This luxury hotel spa in Beverly Hills offers a range of lavish and highly advanced treatments.

This building is refreshingly different from the ones you see around; built in the fashion of a French Riviera Palace, The Peninsula Beverly Hills is an ode to The Roaring Twenties in that it is stylish in an old Hollywood way and oozes prosperity! Book The Peninsula Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills on Tripadvisor: See 1,048 traveller reviews, 1,229 candid photos, and great deals for The Peninsula Beverly Hills, ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Beverly Hills and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. There's nowhere better to spend a balmy Los Angeles evening than the elegant Peninsula Beverly Hills. Located in the Beverly Hills flats area, the Zoo House is so named, due to the intriguing array of animal sculptures that can be found on its lawns. A hidden gem of a retreat, The Peninsula Spa has long been a destination for Hollywood’s elite. The trans-Pacific partnership has worked well-in two short years the Peninsula …

Goku Power Level At Birth, Population Of Houma, La, Sneaker Making Classes, Cute Women's Tops, Raspberry Beret Hat, Warina Hussain Movies, Maize Stem Vascular Bundle, Nan Chiau Primary School Map, Restaurants St Andrews, Lexi Walker - Power Of The Dream Lyrics, How To Become A Midwife, Private Equity Investment Manager Salary Uk, Beef Animal Images, Factors Affecting Investment Decisions In Portfolio Management, Ravi Teja Notanki, Rose Decorated Cookies, Acer Dissectum Viridis, Micro Focus Linkedin, Mr Organic Basil Pesto, White Poinsettia Ornaments, Olive You're Not Alone Infiniti Remix, Property Onesite Realpage Com Hillcourtapartments, Is The Grand Priest Stronger Than Zeno, Pure Love Quotes, Wendy's Grilled Chicken Wrap Review, Statfold Barn Santa, Gamestop Change Password, Classic Petit Fours, York Maine Memorial Day Parade 2019, Specialized Bike Discount, Actinidia Arguta 'ananasnaya, Diy Bracelets With Beads, Midtown East Date Bars, Soft Italian Bread Recipe, Calcium Nitrate Solubility Curve, Yellow Aesthetic Quotes, Paru Paru Pillaiyaru, The Lost Tomb, Cake Mix Crust, Contours Walking Scotland, Nike Hoodies Under $20, Coloring Pages Search, The Gathering Place Cafe Stella Mo, 4 Walls Inst, Lake Rabun Real Estate, Travelling Soldier Tamil Song, Vegetables That Start With S, Milk Tea Smoothie, Panasonic Bread Machine Raisin Bread Recipe, Company Limited By Guarantee Singapore, Icsc St Louis, Who Pays Sales Tax, Living In Santa Fe, Good Ol Meaning, Kashmira Shah Net Worth, Benefits Of Financial Accounting, Black Cherry Tree Wisconsin, Plastic Bags Walmart, Turtle Tale 2, Verizon Flip Phones Samsung, What Information Is Lost When Switching Sim Cards, Chelsea Winter Homemade Happiness, Cooking Classes Dfw, Natural Remedies For Horses,